Founded in 1961, United Way of Johnson County has a significant impact on our community, including:
- Funding 18 local agencies and their 77+ programs.
- Touching one in every four lives in Johnson County.
- Serving 37,000 people, 365 days per year.
- Raising $1,486,000 in contributions in the 2015 campaign.
- 83 cents of every $1 goes to direct help in the Johnson County community.
- We are operated by a board of directors who either work or live in Johnson County. In addition, we have more than 200 volunteers and five staff who make it all happen.
United Way of Johnson County is a unique non-profit because of our outreach throughout the communities we serve.
Here are the numbers of people helped annually (by zip code) by UWJC agencies and our direct programs
838 Bargersville (46106)
1,087 Edinburgh (46124)
12,164 Franklin (46131)
5,235 Greenwood (46142)
8,914 Greenwood (46143)
117 Needham (46162)
407 Nineveh (46164)
847 Trafalgar (46181)
2,729 Whiteland (46184)
Click Here to learn about our agencies