Founded in 1961, United Way of Johnson County has a significant impact on our community, including:
- Funding 18 local agencies and their 77+ programs.
- Touching one in every four lives in Johnson County.
- Serving 37,000 people, 365 days per year.
- Raising $1,539,000 in contributions in the 2017-2018 campaign.
- 82 cents of every $1 goes to direct help in the Johnson County community.
- We are operated by a board of directors who either work or live in Johnson County. In addition, we have more than 200 volunteers and five staff who make it all happen.
United Way of Johnson County is a unique non-profit because of our outreach throughout the communities we serve.
Here are the numbers of people helped annually (by zip code) by UWJC agencies and our direct programs
469 Bargersville (46106)
1,046 Edinburgh (46124)
12,111 Franklin (46131)
5,342 Greenwood (46142)
7,979 Greenwood (46143)
105 Needham (46162)
400 Nineveh (46164)
764 Trafalgar (46181)
3,060 Whiteland (46184)
Click Here to learn about our agencies