Your contributions to United Way of Johnson County provide money for our primary missions, which include:
- Helping job seekers find work and better paying opportunities.
- Protecting children and adults from abuse and violence.
- Making child care more affordable for working parents.
- Providing support for families suffering from financial emergencies.
- Providing rides to seniors, people with disabilities and the general public for doctor appointments, grocery shopping and job interviews.
- Connecting people in need with the right agency or program that can help them.
Other Funding Priorities
Youth: Dealing with alcohol and drug abuse, mental illness; teaching them healthy interpersonal relationships.
Families: Coping with divorce and family breakdowns; teaching them parenting and family living skills
Seniors and Persons with Disabilities: Helping them with their independence.